What’s better than a new bike? A free new bike.
We’re giving away a free bike on June 1st, and if you want a shot at it, all you have to do is sign up for our email list. If you’re already on the list, you’re already in the game, but if haven’t signed up for our emails yet, you should really do it. Like, now. More info and fine print after the jump.
Getting on the email list ensures that you’ll have the latest info about rides, repair classes, sales, events, and maintenance tips, and now it means you can win a free bike.
The sign-up thing is right over there, on the right-hand side of the page, so take ten seconds, sign up, and keep your fingers crossed.
And if you don’t win in June, just wait six months because on December 1st, we’ll be giving away another free bike. We just can’t say that enough times. Free. Bike.
A little fine print:
- If you win, you can pick any bike we carry worth up to $500.
- If you win and you’ve got your eye on a more expensive bike, you can use the prize as a $500 credit towards the cost of the bike you want, and then you pay the difference.
- If you win and you want a bike that’s less than $500, that’s great, but you don’t get the difference in cash or store credit.
- It’s local pick-up only, so if you win and you’re not ready, willing, or able to get it yourself, you’ll need to arrange for the bike to picked up in person by someone else.
- No sales tax will be added, but if you win, you’ll be responsible for any local or federal taxes for prizes.
If you’ve got any questions, email, call, or just stop by the shop.